Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

United.


Two as one.


We had a great hangout :D
Played arcade, ate at Stonegrill, played more arcade, ate one whole box of ice-cream together, crapped a lot, caught up with one another...
My siblings and I had a great time!




LOL.
It's as if, Celine's mole is GLOWING.
"ahhhh, my eyes!"
xD


* * * * * *

Well, I didn't get to blog about last Saturday though.
For the longest time, we were having dinner with a few families in a karaoke room, LOL.
Come to think of it, I've never been to RedBox or GreenBox or whatever-Box at all, EVER.


Get the room when we arrive...



Us early birds :D



And so it begins.
LOL.


Some singing was just... entertaining, lol.


OH great.
Lol, make a wild guess what time we'll leave?
We reached at 8PM.
ROFLMAO.


Ahah!
Caught in the act - the two jokers playing with the high and low tunes.
Making everyone sound funny, and soon, annoyed.



Ohh, don't be misleaded by that expression.
He's singing Aerosmith's "Don't wanna miss a thing"! xD


Doreen's getting sick or tired?
I think, both.
LOL.



The lovely couples present.


The two bottles of wine.



The two sweetheart sisters! :)



In the end of the day, I've gotta sing anyways.
LOL. Hmmm, Ben took this.


Choosing songs... hmm.



That's a wrap! :D
And yes, we left at 11.50PM.

xD

* * * * * *

And by the way!
My puppies have REALLY grown in such a short period of time :D
Lol, they're all pretty healthy, looking at their chubby sizes, hahaa.
They're already starting to form their teeth!
They can run now too :D

They're just so adorably cute! x)

I'll be leaving for KL tomorrow.
Better get all my assignments done.

Ciao! :)
- credits to Benson.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)