Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Melissa Yap - The School Athlete.

Akma from SIGS! :)
The 2nd runner up for Discus Throw.
She's the friendliest here, I like her so much! :D


She's from SMK Gelang Patah.
You see that?? She's so damn strong, LOL.
17++ meters if I'm not mistaken.
Broke last year's record.


The other athletes :)




Foon Yew didn't do too well this time :(


Well, the previous Discus Throw contestants may be very strong, but if they didn't have the technique for Javelin, they couldn't make it.
Therefore.
Melissa Yap got 5th this time!
Nope, no medals, but I've got points for participating :)

I'll be competing for MSSD's Bowling in Ampang SuperBowl, JB this coming Monday.
Wish me the best! :D



T.G.I.F.

It didn't rain the whole day here in JB, unlike KL that had heavy downpours of rain.
The moon was full and bright in the cloudy night, with no stars visible.
I was really blessed by yesterday night's Good Friday service.

Being reminded of the innocent man that was crucified on the cross for the sins of the world.
The weight of the world was on his shoulders.
The perfect lamb he was, mocked, despised and hated by men. The perfect sacrifice.

Even the Father had to turn his face away, to dismiss that unbearable sight of His beloved son that faithful Friday. Only so He could save us.

"Father, forgive them... for they know not of what they're doing".
I could never bring myself to say that if I was hung on that cross 2000+ years ago.
He loves us so much.. that He was willing to die, only so we could live :(

Thank You Jesus for coming to save me, to save this world.
I can't thank You enough, You are our salvation.
My Lord and Saviour.

* * * * * *

Gotta go for band practice now.
God bless! :)

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)