Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tagged by my flesh and blood.


And that would be my one and only blood sister in the world!
So, here goes :)

* * * * * *

INSTRUCTIONS:
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
- Jesus Christ :)


2. Why do people have tags going on?
- cause they're bored, having too much time... or simply want to know more about others, or are forced to do it by those "tag lists" at the end, damn. lol :)


3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Daniel Tan, Suvanya Yap Sue Anne, and Tristan Devadason.
Simply because they're people who know how to have fun and know what to do to S.O.S somehow. Lol.

AND guess what my sister said?
= Mel - She ma pillow. x) hahahaha..

Mel : -.-" ... ... ... okay, nvm.

Moving on.


4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- I'd like to go to a place where I can solve ALL my problems instantly. Unrealistic, I know, hahaa.
Well, anywhere as long as I've got good company to enjoy the journey and destination with. Ermm, how about... Australia or UK? :)


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Get married to the one I love with my parents' approval and have a healthy happy family.


6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- I'd always look out for it... and I do catch them a few times.
The most captivating sight I ever witnessed was about THREE full rainbows painted across the sky. Phenomenally beautiful.


7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- People that I love very, very much. My greatest phobia.


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Solve my family problems, get my family and then myself a house and car, do some shopping and bank in the rest.


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Well, only if he feels the same way too ;)


10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Celine Yap : lovable, a great sister she could be, wise.


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- A God-fearing man, loves me for who I am ONLY [lol], responsible, caring, faithful, loyal, sensible, wise in making decisions, taller than me, loves kids, has a good sense of humour, shares everything he has with me and never hide things from me, and compatible with me as a couple.
Sounds like the perfect man, no? Lol.


12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- Well, hate is a strong word.
I STRONGLY DISLIKE people who are fake, backstabbers, liars, hypocrates, superbly annoying and proudly cocky.


13. What is your ambition?
- Working in a field I love while earning a handsome pay, cause I need it.
A singing doctor? Lol.


14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- Though I may not really like it, I prefer them telling me straight in the face.


15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- God, family and friends.


16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Hehe, I can be... if I want to. Or rather, if I can afford to, lol.


17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
- My sister? Duh! LOL.


18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
- I'd like to be more hardworking in whatever I do. That would really help me in my studies and physical appearances, really... xD


19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
- I... can't remember, lol?


20. What do you think your strengths and weaknesses are?
- I guess I'm pretty much musically inclined, I can counsel friends who need me, I'd only do something I want determinedly, and I can carry myself around pretty well. On the other hand, I'm pretty lazy, may be a lil bit of a perfectionist when I do things, I'm not good at being a sharp-toungued [debating], and I can't help following my heart sometimes... hahaa.



I am tagging :

1. Daniel Tan & Suvanya Yap Sue Anne
2. Wanda Chin
3. Seow Wei-Xun
4. Stephanie Tay & SueLynn
5. Sumin Yip & Suphier
6. Loh Ken Wei & Shawn Beck
7. Tristan Devadason & Timothy Lim
8. YOU! - anyone who wants to ;)


May the force [ good internet connection ] be with you.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)