Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Honestly, the highlights of Easter services for me would usually be....

BAPTISM
- THE IMMERSION -

Indeed, yes it is.
Ohh, I just love it!
Especially if they are your friends or people you know.. xD




Dear faithful Readers...
Let me present to you, Isaac Raj.

Yes, the one in blue!
And yeap, that's his brother, Daniel Raj, next to him.
And Benson, my brother, as the "pop-up" behind.

ROFLMAO.
I just love this picture till this day! XD


It is this faithful day Isaac came to... finally.
JENG, JENGG, JENGGG, JENNGGGG!!!


"And I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit..."
Isaac : ... This is IT... wait, wait lemme prepare, lemme pre- ... !




*splash of water*
Congregation: WHOOOOOOO! XD
Isaac : *bubbles* LOL.



I think he "insaf " already... LOL.

Congregation: AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN! Didn't see!!!
ROFLMAO! xD xD xD
Don't larr, He "insaf " larr...





Hmm, I dunno.
Maybe not.
LOL.

Ahh, don't you just love Isaac?
I know I do :)
Welcome to the family lil' brother!

Hope you're seeing this from Russia, DANIEL RAJ! :D
Looks great ya? Hehe.


* * * * * *


Well, after service I decided to hit the bowling alley in Daiman Bowl to recover my bowling skills.
I didn't play for two years, until now that is.
Man, I knew I lost my touch, but I didn't expect to lose it COMPLETELY.
SHEESH.

Benroy decided to come along with me, so I drove us there.

First game.
I lost to Benroy, my lil brother, with 40+ points.
WTH, WHAT A DISASTER!
Most of my throws were "longkangs".
Damn, I was depressed.

I never played this bad before.
Big sighs.

So, with some observation from Benroy [thank you], I tried to correct myself.
He suggested that I learnt a new technique but I wouldn't agree to that, not in such a short time when my competition is TOMORROW. So, I tried to remember how I did it before. Those damned skills that got me to Top 9 of female bowlers in JB. Where were they??

Correcting my posture, regaining my arm strength, I started to get it back.
Finally I got to maintain my scores at 130, thank goodness!
Satisfied, we hit the road.
And here I am.

I'm so glad I practiced today!
Kalau tidak, my competition tomorrow HANCUR lar.
LOL.

I'll be going to school tomorrow and Puan Rozita and I will leave SDJ
at 8.30AM for Ampang SuperBowl.




Hope I do well, wish me the best!

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)