Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Sweet Surprises


Ohh, look what I've got?!


Another trophy to add on to that trophy cabinet that's gonna explode soon.
LOL.
[boo hoo for mel's berlagak-ness, lol]


Hahaa, I was neck to neck with Shaun for this trophy.
But because he wasn't concentrating hard enough, carelessly, he lost his Queen to me :/
So, that's how I won.


Thanks Shaun for being such a great sport though, as always :)


BUT
that's not the aising on the cake, yet.
Check this out.




Look what I found in my POSTBOX wrapped in a plastic.
LOL.



It's from Suey Pooey and Brado :D
It's my early birthday gift!

but wait,
there's something in it...
hmmm.



Ahhhhh.... :D

It's a...
It's a...
It's gotta be a....

????????????????

*

*

*

*

*snap fingers*

*

*

*

*

*



WHOOOOT :D








Fine, I can't help being vain...
Especially when I received such a great gift! :D
Many thanks to my two beloved besties.
And that Adidas halter-back, dad bought it for me :D
It's lovely, thanks dad!


Hint hint at Daniel Tan and Anan and my other friends out there.
If anyone wants to send me a gift I don't mind either! :D


Mel is easy to please, huh?
ROFLMAO.



* * * * * *


Okay, I've gotta do my MUET assignments and
I've got PERTINA's Bowling Competition tomorrow at Leisure Mall at 2PM.

Our school's Installation Day will be at the end of April.
So do come :)


AND MY TESTS ARE NEXT WEEK.
*drowns*


HELP :(

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)