Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged by Daniel Tan

Who has nothing better to do but make me do no-life-tags like this.
LOL.


RULES:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1. Found and accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, THE BEST THING EVER!
2. Living in a flat in Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
3. Avoiding a classmate called Nicholas that stalked me everyday.
4. Pro player at batu seremban's [5 stones], lol.
5. Loved tying two ponytails everyday, hahaa xD

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Hold a meeting with the Interact's B.O.D. and then, teach them a dance, lol.
2. Find out more information for SDJ's I.U. Day on 14th June.
3. Look for sponsors.
4. Eat small portions.
5. Get more sleep.

5 Snacks I enjoy [but don't get them often]
1. Ice-kacang and cendol counted? :D
2. Pringles ORIGINAL.
3. French fries and McNuggets with sweet and sour sauce!
4. Walnut, chipsmore and oreo cookies?
5. Groundnuts XD

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Solve my family problems.
2. Get my family a bungalow and a car, and then buy for myself too! :D
3. Have myself a grand wedding I always dreamt of :)
4. Help whoever I think I can.
5. Use the money to invest in projects I want.

5 of my bad habits
1. Bathing and sleeping late.
2. Lazy, hehe.
3. Get too engrossed if I'm determined.
4. Used to be glued to the computer the whole day, now too busy with school.
5. Being sarcastic most of the time, but I make people laugh.. xD

5 places I have lived [I'll make it 7]
1. Sentul, Selangor
2. Gombak, Selangor
3. Cheras, Selangor
4. Kepong Baru, Kuala Lumpur
5. Subang Jaya, Selangor
6. Sungai Buloh, Selangor
7. Seri Petaling Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur

5 jobs I've had
1. A daughter and grand daughter
2. An eldest sister
3. A waitress and delivery girl in my family's cafe
4. A friend in need :)
5. A cashier and card promoter [my first real job, lol]

5 people I tag
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT!



save the tag surveys, save the world :D
♥ mel.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)