Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Worship & Music Ministry Campus Training


Check out what we had for our worship sessions :D


It's first time playing with the FGC band.
And they're all abundantly blessed with these talents.


I'm so glad I got to click with my band just, "like that"!
And the worship session was awesome :D



Everyone who came were very blessed I'm sure.
All of us came to take something back with us :)
Besides the food and glowsticks of course.. xD



This was the Worship Leader workshop.
The Keyboard and Guitar workshop are in other separate rooms.



My beloved Joan, and Peter who suddenly appeared after the workshops were over.
I haven't seen Peter in years! Lol.


Karl, my keyboardist and Vincent, my guitarist.
These two dudes here are really gifted in what they do.

Music sound so effortless and fantastic when they're at it.
And honestly, Karl totally resembles my beloved guitarist Benjamin Foo, not only in appearance but character. The only difference is Karl plays the keys. They would so TOTALLY clicked!



Not forgetting my very talented drummer, Joseph! :D


Some of the girls who came for the training.



And he's another Daniel, friendly guy :D
Daniel Ng!






WHO GOES THERE???
Can you see me?
LOL, I don't think so ;P


I GLOW IN YOUR DARKEST HOURS.
CALL ME AT 016 - 777 7777.

XD

AND take a look a this!



A shoe lace?
Hanging from the ceiling?
But.... why got water one...?



OMG, why is it pee-ing??!
Shoelace: AIM, GO LONG! LOL.


It's because of this.
The roof's leaking.


And about the shoelaces?
Dad tied them to the ceiling in a sequence, so that the rainwater wouldn't drop everywhere but lead to one point only.


Hehe. Clever leh?
That's my daddy! ;)




Trust me, I love the rain.
But not this way :(


P.S:
Last day of those silly tests tomorrow!
REJOICE.

AND OH
my puppy Oreo is no longer with us :(
he was sold to BB's friend.
and I didn't even get to say goodbye :(


AS
my birthday draws much, much, much nearer ;)
not celebrating though, lol.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)