Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

I couldn't save the world again this time...

What's with the tagging recently people??
What about saving the world??
Sighs.

I'm very obliged into this because my cousin Joanne tagged me.
Alright darling, since it's you, I've got no other options.
So let's do this.

* * * * * *

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first.. NO CHEATING!

1. Jerry Tan.
2. Daniel Tan
3. Suvanya Sukumaran
4. Bradley Michael
5. Emrul Haikal Alias



DONT READ AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED THE TOP

1. How did you meet 1? (Jerry Tan)
- Through Number 2 a.k.a. Daniel Tan, who introduced me to Brother Kelvin who was discipling the group we know as The Core. He's the drummer and I'm the bassist.

2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1? (Jerry Tan)
- Perfect 10? Hahaa... our friendship is unrated, lol.

3. How long have you known 4? (Bradley Michael)
- Since I was in primary 6 when I came to JB. Almost 8 years now.

4. How do you know number 3? (Suvanya Sukumaran)
- In primary 6 too, but we were from different schools who took part in a public speaking competition where I reigned as Champion, hehe. After that year, I entered my first secondary school, and we ended up sitting together, without me realizing we were competitors before, and conversedly in Malay until I saw her reading Harry Potter in english. ROFLMAO.

5. Wheres 5? (Emrul Haikal Alias)
- Sleeping like a "non-halal" creature in bed I suppose, LOL.

6. A fact about number 1? (Jerry Tan)
- He's very tall, and stands about 183++cm.

7. Who is 4 going out with? (Bradley Michael)
- Well, maybe he just wants Number 3 who refuses. LOL.

8. What does 1 do for a living? (Jerry Tan)
- He was working in C&M Music Centre in Taman University but he's not there anymore. He's now studying in TCA College in Singapore.

9. Would you live with number 3? (Suvanya Sukumaran)
- Are you kidding?? Who needs to ask?? :D

10. What do you like about number 2? (Daniel Tan)
- Well... he's my best friend :)

11. Do you miss number 5? (Emrul Haikal Alias)
- We see each other in school everyday. But even if I did, I wouldn't miss him being such a bitchy bimbo, LOL.

12. Would you make out with number 4 ? (Bradley Michael)
- OMG! N.E.V.E.R.

13. What’s your opinion of number 2? (Daniel Tan)
- He should really lose weight and take care of his face, THEN he'll be very attractive :D

14. What's your favorite memory with number 5? (Emrul Haikal Alias)
- Whenever we laugh like mad whenever we're together. Somehow when we laugh together, other people will be infected and laugh along though they don't know what we're talking about, lol.

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out? (Jerry Tan and Daniel Tan)
- LOL, ewww! My besties can be gay, but not gay please. Dahlah dua-dua pun bernama "Tan". Get it? LOL.

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5? (Emrul Haikal Alias)
- Duh, we sit next to each other in class all the time, even in the bus!

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house? (Daniel Tan)
- Nope but I'd like to! What say you number two? :)
LOL, number 2's got another meaning, go find out... xD

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot? (Suvanya Sukumaran)
- Yeah, used to. Now that she's in Nilai, we don't see each other much :(
And she's already shifted to Perling, much much further from me now.

20. How often do you talk to 1? (Jerry Tan)
- Lol, everyday I guess :)

21. What about 2? (Daniel Tan)
- Everytime I'm online, cause he's in berak, I mean, Perak ;)

22. Have you ever thought 3 as more than a friend? (Suvanya Sukumran)
- Gay, gay, gay... LOL, of course! She's like my soul sister man! :)

23. Would you go out for a date with 5? (Emrul Haikal Alias)
- Only as friends, why not? :)

24. Do you dream about 2? (Daniel Tan)
- Sometimes if he happen to invade my dreams, lol.

25. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget? (Bradley Michael)
- Hmm... when he decided to want me as a temporary-gf on his birthday. He's was never this open but that changed after going to college, lol.

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forget? (Jerry Tan)
~ Hmm.. perhaps when I acknowledge him as my best friend, haha :)

27. What's 3's hobby? (Suvanya Sukumaran)
- Going online, study and "yum cha" everyday in Nilai, LOL.


I TAG NO ONE.
Save the tag surveys, save the world.



Please stop this vicious cycle.



Bryan's birthday :)
And I finally met Subhash.




Jackson, Subhash, and myself failed to throw Bryan in the pool though.
Big sighs, it would've been a big splash.
LOL.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)