Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

PERTINA's Bowling Competition


Teddy has no hands.
No bowling for him, hahaa.

And no, I'm not some sicko who tore his arms apart.
They kinda fell off themselves, LOL.


Aim, concentrate, focus.... FOCUS MEL....



HIIIIYAAAAAA....... xD


This bowling tournament had a very good turn up today.
Everyone came together and played with a great spirit.


I played in the individual category and team category, with my partner Shaun Yau.
Hehe, we won both categories, LOL.


And guess who I met while finishing my 2nd individual game?
ALVEN CHAN, hahaa.
Was so glad to see him again after such a long time.
I dunno but, everytime, most of the time, I'd be bumping into him, hahaa.



AND ohh, I've got another surprise!
Look.



Oooh, aaaaaahh... :D



Vincci...
I wonder what it could be, hmmm.




OMG, a very nice expensive watch! :D
Trust me, I need it everyday, lol.
And the one I was using had staples all over to hold it together, lol.
The watches I ever bought were like RM12 or below.
Kesian, I know.


Text, text, text.... :D



Thank you :)




I'm tired.
Yawn.

Goodnight!

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)