Pages

Monday, April 07, 2008

Emelia's Hawaiian Sweet Sixteen :)


It was great! :D
And this was THE birthday cake.

NOT KIDDING.




Haha, for everyone larrr of course!
Gotcha ;)




This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine... hahaa.



This cake is meant for the family and relatives.
Don't touch, hahaa.



"Happy birthday to EEHHH-MEEEEE-LIIAAAAAAAAAAAA....!"
Sung it as if we were saying "YUM SENG", LOL.
Neighbours would be thinking we crazy-loud-young people are drunk... XD




Alright, everyone gets a chance to blow your own candle!
Hahahaa.

AND RIGHT AFTER THAT....
.... HAVOC.

IT WAS TIME FOR SOME CREAM BATH.



This was very minor okay.
I didn't get to snap the terukly-creamy ones, LOL.



DA FOOD WAS DELICIOUSO :D
Now I realized that I didn't eat more... sighs.

AND THEN we had our own version of Step Up Three.
Hin Loong: You mean, more like Stand Up Three? xD


The guys showing their thang, lol.


The boys were good larrrh.
Hahaa.


Well, the guys won larrh, duh.
Hahaaa.




Smile!


Kesian, Greg being their teacher was bullied kao-kao that day larrh.
From forcing him to eat A LOT and die first thing in the Mafia game.



What are you doing Ben..?
He's my brother kay, what are you doing??? xD


So we went in cause I was about to play Emelia some songs.



Group shot :)


They came towards the end cause they just came after church service.



My sister and my sister-in-law :)


I didn't mean to make Emelia cry, sniffle.
Glad she loved it though :)



And we sang a few songs for the Lord :)
Do you speak Emelia's language? LOL.



And my sister-in-law says, CIAO!
Stylish as ever :)


And Benson's camera-shy cause his dark and bald.
Forgive him.
Hahaa, he came back for a 3 days holiday because of Qing Ming.

He didn't get to come for Emelia's party at 7PM cause he had to leave at 2.30PM.
Back to National Service for Ben, oh well.


I'll be worship leading for tomorrow's Worship and Music Ministry Campus Training at Full Gospel Church.
Learn about worship, specializing in instruments (piano, guitar, bass, drums) and vocals.
Come if you want to!
It's only RM3 including materials and lunch! :D
And I'm not doing too well in my tests :(
BIG SIGHS.


Au revoir!

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)