Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

There She Goes...


hullo :)



Hmm, recently it's been raining a lot... everyday actually.
And we're talking about "cats and dogs" falling from the sky okay!
If you get what I mean.




Crapping in the car with Bryan after handling the Children's ministry...
And guess what we had after that?



CRAP!
I mean, CRAB!
LOL.



Make that double, lol!
Well, mum was craving for some crab that day I guess.
I hadn't have crab for many years now, like 3-4 years?



Okaaay.
I did not do this.



I DIDN'T DO IT.
Look for Benroy.
Hence, the nickname "crapperlicious".



We then decided to show people how 'lala's look like while posing, like they always do...



OMG, LOL.


Peace-signs are now curved inwards... why?
Not enough rice or energy is it??
LOL.



EHHH, YOU!
*paham-paham saje lah*



Can you tell the time? :)


And these are my presents!



Mostly accessories this year, it's not that I'm complaining ;)


My other sets of present! :)



And yes Nette, I got your card all the way from Australia!
WHOO! Thanks a lot darling :)


My PERTINA bowling trophies.
Champ for individual and team, with Shaun! :D



It has my name engraved on 'em! :)
So nice.... bangga, I know.


Au revoir!


P.S: I'm planning to cut my hair soon.
No? Yes? Suggestions?
What say you?

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)