Gahh, tagged by Hin Loong!
Alright, alright... I'm doing it...
What are the 6 things UNIQUE about me?
1. I'm God's child.
2. I've got very long hair and really chubbily fat, lol.
3. I've got no visible double eyelids because they're hidden inside, lol.
4. I may be musically inclined but I never attended classes because I play by ear. And nope, my siblings and I are the only generation who are musically inclined, not inherited.
Definitely God's gift.
5. People say I don't look local or sound local, mostly mistaken for a Korean or Jap. But I'm really not of ANY mix or either lived abroad, ever.
6. I do not follow the trend today, lol.
10 things you did not know about me:
1. "Melissa" is not in my ID because grandma objected to putting it in my birth certificate but my parents called me Melissa since I was born anyway.
It is a Greek name which means Honeybee.
And I was actually almost named Sarah or Gwen. LOL... XD
2. I was born on the 12th of April 1989 at 4.39PM and I was already 8 pouns when I just got out into this world... *gasping? yeah, huge!*
I was never thin my entire life, lol. I hardly eat 'sweet stuff' but I'm still this huge.. T-T
And check this out:
- Melissa, 12 April 1989
- Benson, 12 November 1990
- Celine, 12 October 1992
- Benroy, 1 September 1995
I think my parents like the number 12? Lol..
3. I'm a half Hokkien and half Hakka, dad and mum. My family and relatives are too huge to mention in digits.
Very productive, lol.
4. I never dyed, permed or rebonded my hair, tatooed or had more than 2 piercings.
5. I was a Buddhist but received the Lord's salvation when I was 9 in 1998 :)
The best thing that ever happened.
6. My very much beloved dog I chose from the start, Buddy, died of some disease and the last survivor among his other 5 siblings who died of the same thing, one by one. They were puppies abandoned in the rain whom I rescued... They lived for quite a long time though.. but sighs, they're gone anyway.. :(
7. I'd break silences by laughing hysterically thinking about events that happened in the past.
I sleep and bathe late, bite the skin off my fingertips, bad habits.
And I prefer the computer with internet over the television.
8. I was head over heels for Daniel Radcliffe... but not really anymore.
Britney Spears got me interested to do music professionally.
WTH right... -.-"
She was great when she first came into the industry, eventually became some slut later... and now?
9. Two different people with the name Daniel Tan are my best friends.
One in my childhood, during kindergarten who's now lost.
The other one was from primary 6 till now :)
10. I'm in love with someone... for 3 years now. *sorry guys, hahaa*
1. Wanda, Alven and Macy
2. Jess and Ben
3. Bryan and Lynette
4. Sue and Daniel
5. Anita and Hazel
6. YOU :)