Pages

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter :)


He died for your sins on that cross that dark friday - dying for your sins.. my sins.
He carried the weight of the world on His shoulders.
Oh, how He suffered. But yet, He did it.. for us.
And rose again today, the third day, and reigned victorious over death and sin.
Simply because He loves and cares for you... it's true.


Hey, Happy Easter! :)

Well, the only highlight yesterday was this:

As I was simply doing the usual routine of work, met many people I know, but never got to catch up with... oh well, cashiering.
Was sooo nice to see Ben, Ant and Jon! Haven't seen Ant and Jon since Hong's birthday.

5PM+, I finally got to punch out from work for my dinner.
Bumped into Ben and Wei Hao on the way out.
I was dampen by the fact that I couldn't join them for a movie, sighs.. So, Ben and Wei Hao was looking for the rest of the gang and I went on my way again...
Before I could leave Harris, Su Min caught up with me asking me to wait.
You're asking me? No idea.
So, I finally saw Hong *aww* and he was queue-ing up to purchase something, I dunno what they're up to. Probably hang around together after he was done.

And they finally walked up to me, presenting me a birthday card! :D
Aww... with the 8 of them there looking at me, I'm left rather speechless and.. hot cheeks!
LOL... XD Mel's malu weii!
But in a way, it's quite funny that the EIGHT of them shared the card... LOL.
The girls wrote and drew, Hong bought it, Ben Ant Jon and Wei Hao wrote their names...
Ben said it was his money? LOL...

Anyways, I was really hungry so I had to try and get my dinner before my one-hour-break, but as I reached in for my wallet, I realized that I had NO MONEY.
So toot right? Unbelievable, I was so hungry cause I ate nothing earlier on.
Messaged Hong and told him I'll stick with them till time was up.
Went to MNG, then met up with Shen and Jucia, Starbucks was full so we went to The Black Canyon.
"Ikat perut" at The Black Canyon while I see Ben and the others enjoying their oh-so-nice-and-delicious drinks -.-"
Didn't wanna tell them to treat me, cause it's like soooo not nice larr.

Went back to work hungry, but I was very touched with the fact that they even bothered.
No, it wasn't really the card but the FACT that they were there :)
They could've enjoyed their time together since it's their last day hanging out before they go back to KL, but they remembered me.
They're REAL sweethearts okay.

And guys... for the last time, thank you for what y'all did.
You guys made my day and you may not even know it :)

* * * * * *

Yeah, I'll be working on Easter... :( morning shift.
Will go to church next Sunday though! :D

Will sit for my JPJ test on the 11th of April, and my birthday's the day after.
Guess what? I'm working a FULL shift on my birthday!
Now, that sucks. I wanna change. I'm gonna change to morning.
I won't let that full shift happen.
Not on my birthday.

Anyways, I won't be celebrating or anything... just like it was last year.
You could hear the crickets singing.


Well.... it is just a date, isn't it?
I guess so.

Wth, sudah pukul 5.30AM+... *gasps* tidur, tidur, tidur!
Goodnight.


* * * * * * *

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES.
- i love it! :D

JACK (age 3) was watching his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister.
After a while he asked: "Mom, why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold milk?"

MELANIE (age 5) asked her Granny how old she was. Granny replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Melanie said, "If you don't remember you must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six."

STEVEN (age 3) hugged and kissed his Mom goodnight. "I love you so much, that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window."

BRITTANY (age 4) had an earache and wanted a chewable aspirin. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a childproof cap and she'd have to open it for her.
Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: "How does it know it's me?"

SUSAN (age 4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't give me this juice again," she said, "It makes my teeth cough."

D. J. (age 4) stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: "How much do I cost?"

MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: "Why is he whispering in her mouth?"

CLINTON (age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried. When his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, "I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in?"

JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt. Concerned, James asked: "What happened to the flea?"

TAMMY (age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, ratherwrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, "Why doesn't your skin fit your face?"

The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget..
This particular Sunday sermon.. "Dear Lord," the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. "Without you, we are but dust."

He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter (who was listening!) leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little girl voice, "Mom, what is butt dust?"

The most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed!

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)