Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Robbing Lynette Goh out of BOREDOM :)

Hello, I'm bored.
Do you mind?

Check out my darling Lynette Goh.
She's hawt - on fiiirre! For our Lord that is (:
Harm her and you'll get it from me.
darrliingiloveyouohsomuch!
miss you... :(

* * *

MUSIC TAG

The requirements:
1. Put your music player on shuffle
2. Press forward for each question
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question (but it seems you can insert lyrics from the song if you want lah... in addition to the title...so if it's suitable, just go ahead lah)
4. NO CHEATING!!!

* * *

1. How am I feeling today?
"Irreplaceable" - Beyonce

Comment: Well, I love this song though... :)


2. Where will I get married?
"Ocean Avenue" - Yellowcard

Comment: LOL, yeah... "we're staying up ALL NIGHT..."


3. What is my best friend's theme song?
"Fly Away" - Corrine May

Comment: Ehh... no lar. Her mum's not dead or something... =/


4. What was high school like?
"Once Again" - Frankie Jordan [OST - A Date With Tad Hamilton]
I never thought I would love again,
I never thought I'd let somebody else in...

Comment: Hmm maybe.... but it was no one in school.


5. What is the best thing about me?
"Wherever You Will Go" - The Calling

Comment: "light the shadows on your face"... Do I make you happy? Do I?? LOL.


6. How is today going to be?
"Quando, Quando, Quando" - Michael Buble feat Nelly Furtado

Comment: "Tell me when will you be mine..." LOL... XD


7. What is in store for this weekend?
"Plug In Baby" - Muse

Comment: What the toot...? I don't even know why it's in my playlist?


8. What song describes my parents?
"Dancing In The Moonlight" - Toploader

Comment: Hahaa aww... so nice.


9. How is my life going?
"Far Away" - Nickleback
I love you...
I loved you all along...
I miss you..
You're far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go..

Comment: Sniff.... sniff... no words, need I say more? :(


10. What song will they play at my funeral?
"Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" - Aerosmith
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep...


Comment: Hmm... seems like I could pop out of the coffin soon? LOL, I'm just "eww" cause it's Aerosmith. A lot of straining "eyhhh" at the end of each lyric.
Like wanna shit. LOL.


11. How does the world see me?
"Grand Theft Autumn" - Fall Out Boy
You were the last good thing about this part of town...

Comment: Heh? LOL.. XD


12. What do my friends really think of me?
"Good Day" - Click Five

Comment: Uhh..?


13. Do people secretly lust after me?
"Welcome To The Black Parade" - My Chemical Romance

Comment: WHAT???! LOL... I'm not some goth. XD


14. How can I make myself happy?
"What Hurts The Most" - Rascal Flatts
I can take a few tears now and then just let 'em out,
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while....

Comment: Hmm, it's possible.


15. What should I do with my life?
"I Believe" - some Korean star

Comment: Hmm, okay.


16. Will I ever have children?
"Keep Holding On" - Avril Lavigne

Comment: Hey, what does that mean?? LOL.


17. What is some good advice?
"Leaving On A Jet Plane" - Chantal Kreviazuk

Comment: Umm, I don't recommend it. LOL.


18. What do I think my current theme song is?
"Kau Ilhamku" - Manbai

Comment: Lol aww. Why everytime so ngam one?


19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
"Ain't No Other Man" - Christina Aguilera

Comment: LOL... YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, I DID NOT EVEN CHEAT! XD


20. What type of style men do you like?
"Your Grace Still Amazes Me" - Philips, Craig and Dean

Comment: Aww... :)


21. Will you get married?
"We Are One Tonight" - Switchfoot

Comment: Is that a yes? LOL.


22. What should I do with my love life?
"Ooh Ahh" - Grits [Art of Translation]

Comment: LOL... the title can be misleading but the song's all about Christianity.


23. Where will you live?
"Heaven Knows" - Daniel Lee

Comment: LOL....


24. What will your dying words be?
"Perfect Situation" - Weezer

Comment: LOL... what?? Well, who knows.


25. When I'm having sex I say....
"Ooh Ahh" - Grits [Liquid Beats Remix]

Comment: ROFLMAO!!!!! The remixed one now??!


26. When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say...
"One Night Stand" - Daniel Powter

Comment: OMG, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!


27. When my parents are angry I say...
"Wake Me Up When September Ends" - Green Day

Comment: LOL... nice.


* * *

QUESTIONAIRE TAGS

1. Single, taken, or crushing?
- Single

2. Are you happy with your life now?
- Pretty much I guess.

3. When you meet the right person, will you fall for him/her fast?
- Hmm, you said it's the right person right? How could I not?

4. Have you had your heart broken?
- Hmm, no... more like I break theirs :(

5. Do you believe there are circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
- NEVER

6. Would you talk to someone back if he/cheats you?
- Well we can talk, dunno the outcome.

7. Have you talked to another person about marriage before?
- LOL yes.. lots!

8. Do you want children?
- Oh yes I do!

9. How many?
- Max 4 I guess, LOL... XD [inspiration from own family] -will consult future husband though.

10. Would you consider adoption?
- Well, I prefer to have my own flesh and blood if possible.

11. If someone likes you right now, would you accept?
- Not like I can accept anyone right now anyway, no approval.

12. Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
- Friendships, yes. Love relationships, only with the ONE I love.
Not into the idea of being some playgirl.

13. Be honest, what did you & your ex did?
- Don't have an ex.. :)

14. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Hmm, no.

15. Are you romantic?
- What you think? Ask my friends :)

16. Do you believe you can change someone?
- Not I but GOD.

17. If you could marry somewhere, where would it be?
- Those beautifully marvellous churches I see in Europe... tough luck.

18. Do you easily give in when you're fighting?
- Hmm, it depends on the facts involved. Not much of fights but more of discussion.

19. Do you have feelings for someone right now?
- I'd be lying if I said no..

20. Have you ever wished you had someone, who loves you?
- I'm in agreement with my sista Nette, I don't need to wish it. I've got Jesus. :)
But being loved by that "someone", I know that he does.


21. Have you ever broken a heart?
- Yes... nothing to be proud of mind you, it's not fun. Hearts are fragile.

22. One day, if your best friend falls in love with the one you're deeply in love with, what would you do?
- Pray and see what happens...

23. Are you missing someone right now?
- Yes.... :)

Choose 8 friends to do this quiz:
- You! You! You! You! You! You! You! You!

2 comments:

Net said...

check out www.blogskins.com for blogger skins. LOL...

thanks for the advert! weird, but hahahahaha!!!!

☆..:¤Öñ€ ÔF ª K¡ñФ:..☆ said...

lol... sure, anytime babe ;)

don't wanna do skins lar,
gimme unnecessary headache,
it's alright like this.. :)

thanks gurl!
*huggs*

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)