Pages

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Korean BBQ with friends and family... <3

It was great yesterday night.

Despite the fact that it was very hot,
the fans were working but the fans inside were NOT MOVING.
So it was rather funny yet scary looking at the fans moving side to side without the fan spinning inside, weird.

P1050043
Wheee.... :D

P1050053
Chloe, BK's daughter....

P1050062
We had fun anyways.. :))
It was so nice to see all my friends again, didn't hang out for a very long time already...

******

Well, I just got back from band practice earlier...
Hahaa, dunno why so tired.
Baaahhh...

Hmm, anyways...
Dad helped me apply for Citibank, hopefully I'll get the job.. :))
Will work hard and get some money in the mean time.

Regarding my future, I've made up my mind to take up nursing.
Yes, nursing.
"MELISSA YAP?? A NURSE???!"
No, I'm not kidding.

Scrubs_top_Large

People just CAN'T seem to accept the fact that I'm gonna be a nurse.
They expected me to go into mass com, business...
more into the creative line because of my God-given talents.
"Be a singer, actress, DJ, business woman..."
Anything but a nurse, lol.

I'm gonna try my best to have enough $$$$ to go to Singapore poly...
Well, nurses in S'pore are high on demand and they get well-paid, wee!
Hahaa, it's not entirely about the money lar, I know I CAN be a nurse.
I like helping people, patient and kind. I've personally know I've got what it takes.
Zinvi told me I've got a kind face, at least I won't scare the patients off, lol.

UA83050UA8029UA83004
..... I guess being a nurse isn't bad at all, don't you agree? XD
Yeah yeah... I can see all the boys nodding. Get a grip, lol.

FW8102
Watch your back...

GC7211
Lame doctors like this boleh... boleh BLAH!
Miang gilerr... *barfs*

I'm glad to hear that nurses in Singapore don't have to wear that ridiculous hat.
They believe that it's not practical.
I couldn't agree more.
GC149
Pathetic. Annoying... Urrggh.

Mmm... mutual today.

P1010009
That's beautiful...


God bless y'all.
*huggs*

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)