Pages

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Kok Wai & Fooi Ling's Wedding :)


CONGRATULATIONS!
The Cine Wedding.
Indeed :)




The cake!


Ooooh, lights.



Flower Drum.
This... reminds me of someone.

xD



The Bride and Groom making their appearance.
And some drama thingy going on with the waiters and food.
Dramatic music and flashing lights.
Well, some of you would know what I'm talking about.
LOL.



Ooh la la :)


This is the time were you can kiss your loved one
infront of ALL your relatives without any sense of doubts :)



B-boy, that's what we really call him :)
My baby cousin.


The ladies reunite from the previous Chinese New Year celebration! xD



Joanne, my cousin.
She's such a sweetheart :)


Roxy, Joanne's sister.
My cousin too, DUH.
Lol, she's just as sweeeet :)



Snap!


Snap!!



Well... as you can see..
This went on for quite sometime.
LOL.



Us sisters :)



B-boy's jie, Kei Kei :)
Our lil' girl.


Their fascination with BB's necktie.
LOL.

OYY, kes buli siot!



Family.
Well, Pek Pek over here on the left, LOVES to make me sing anywhere I am.
He asked me not to jatuhkan his "face water" aka "air muka".
Hmmm, actually, it's not just him lar... it's my entire relative clan.

LOL.


My girl, Mun Yi :)


Us and the bride!


Ah Em [Pek Pek's wife, Mun Yi's mum], Mun Yi and us!



Flash, LOL.

So what does amma think about weddings?
Amma's my grandma lar.



*big yawns*

ROFLMAO... xD



Gary's telling Benson to get that camera off his face, lol.


Always whacked-up eversince we grew up together.



But I guess, he did mature after all.
Not completely though, lol.


The next wedding we're expecting.
LOL.



Quuann, she's our Miss Malaysia okay ;)
No, I'm not joking. Go look it up.


My cousins.
Ah Liang [Gary's brother], Ken Boy and my brother, BB.
I grew up with the Choo brothers :)



I love you, Amma :)
So I had to fulfill her wishes too.
All my relatives constantly asked me to own all the hokkien karaoke aunties and uncles.

Eventhough I was suffering a MAJOR migrain that persistently pounded my brain.
It hurt so bad I didn't even get to drink a SIP of wine! :(
Sighs, and now I had to sing?
Sis got me some painkiller and yeah, it kinda worked after a while.

And then, I made my entrance.


Sang "Everything I Do" by Bryan Adams.
Cliche I know, but that's what you get for having a karaoke machine.
As long as it's my rendition, I'm fine ;)



The people were leaving cause they couldn't stand the hokkien karaoke anymore.
But sis told me that they just stopped and stared when I sang.
Awww, lol.


Yada yada yada.... bla bla bla.



There you go, Mel hitting high notes.
LOL.


LOL.
Everybody...
YUUUUMMMMMM SEEENNNNNGGGGG!

xD


And after that "yum seng", everyone was on constant "yum seng".
ROFL.


The groom is drunk.
I think.



LOL, even if he wasn't drunk he's still like this anyways.
So you can't really tell. LOL.

xD


I think I'd go, "Wahlauu ehh!".



Everyone's getting super red-faced and yes...
Drunk.


BB seem to be enjoying himself a bunch.
Hahaa.



The Bride and Groom.


Us cousins! :)
We'll meet again.



Ohana :)
We were united once again after such a long time.


FOR DIFFERENT VIEWS OF THIS EVENT.
CHECK THEM OUT :)

Joanne


Forever.
I want that.


Who doesn't?


No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)