Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pictures From My Beloved (:


That's Linda, my beloved!
Ain't she beautiful? :D


Hahaa, these are the pictures from her cam based on the recent days that had passed (:




Look at me, I'm making it! :D
I think... lol.



My partner in crime, best buddy in class.
"Alaa tak tahu Haikal? Haikal, bitch tu... LOL".
Hey, he claims and reserves that 'name' himself okayy...
He's very proud of it in fact.. XD

He's like the Malay version of Hiro Nakamura in person okay.
So cute, LOL.



We're done with gotong-royong... hahaa.




Focus, focus....





Hey, look at the man on the newspaper...
Sama-sama lar ye? Hahaa :D




Man, look at those cardiac muscles and the valves...
Very strong valves and thendonaes.






That's the aorta people.... hahaa, huge!





That small lumpy thing at the bottom is the atrium. Man.
If this ones the right atrium, imagine the left one - much, much smaller.



Na, na, na, naaa.... don't phunk with my heaaarrrt... Lol.





Alright man.... (;
Our Bio class ROCKS!



"Yam Wen! How did you get such good grades??"
Lol, I love this picture :D





Coco, Linda's cat. She's so adorable, lol.




The steamboat I missed on Su Peng's birthday...
I had my librarian duties, sniff :(




I only came home at 6.30PM... and they're here :(
Big sighs.




I'm sure they had fun!
And I'm ESPECIALLY SURE that Su Peng really likes Mr. Pee for both reasons...
I mean, she even brought it to dinner!
ROFLMAO! xD





I find this so cute and ought to refresh my memories to the flesh even when I'm an old lady :)
Daniel, you'd wanna watch this.
I can't help but smile and 'aww'ed either!



The lower forms doing their warm ups at the old assembly place.



The upper forms in the main hall.
The 1/4 out of our students shot.




Run, run, run, run! :D




"Hey dude, for the last time... are you wearing any pants...?"
LOL.



Hey hey.... Linda snapped this?
It's Christopher Tan :)
He's a very fast runner, and shares my pastor's name, lol.
He started some conversations recently, quite surprising but hey, he's a nice guy lar ;)



And this....



Omg... who took this %$#@!??
Ohh well, hahaa.
It really does emphasize on my curves, like that? xD
I was pecut-ing larrr.... LOL.



Urrrmmm, don't ask me cause I'm just receiving pics from Linda.
I have NO idea whatsoever on what's going on, LOL.



What do you notice about this picture? (:
Let's zoom in shall we....







Mel's still praying sooooo hard for STPM.
LOL.
It's during the prize-giving ceremony... who took this, again??


* * * * * *

Gaaahhh, stress lar wei.
Got so much assignments and homework to cope with.
And they also want you to do well with the CCAs and sports.
It has to come to a balance, sighs.

Was happy yesterday, cause I got to got to the back of my house and yum cha with Brad and catch up.
Hahaa, he belanja of course, thanks man :)

Anan N called me just now and wanna meet me at 10.30PM.
Hello brudder, get real lar, you know where you are now or not?
Or rather whom you're asking out?
KL tidak berada di sini lar, very sorry... lol.

CNY's next week somemore....
Sue, Brad and Anan will come gather at my house just to lepak next Mon.
But very stress lar :(

Oh well.

WHOOOOOO :D




Thanks for the shots darl (;

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)