Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Candlelight Dinner.


Ohh, how romantic I tell you...
Wanna guess who my date is?









*wink wink*













Date my @$$.
LOL.




More like with my biology books alone.
Reading about plants, shrugs.
Blame the blackout.
It just had to pick THIS time to pull me to the dark side when I have to study for my paper the next morning.

Joy.



It's okay, it's okay... :)
I'll just be enduring it for another two hours or so.




It just made me think how my parents used to study like this.
Well, this isn't my first time studying like this anyways.
Damn TNB.



But in a blink of an eye before I could even snap the next photo...



WHOOT :D
Thank God for electricity!
Oh wow, Lost is on.


And just before I could enjoy anymore of the show or the leisure of an electric fan or even the convenience of the lights...


Here we go again.
Sighs, let it be.
Reading more on the human DNA...

* * * * * *



I really don't know what's so addictive about this game.
I'm sure gamers would know what's this game.


My brothers are addicted and are just so engrossed in it.
Their concentration and focus would be at their best.
Wonder why we can't do the same for our studies.

"Smile BB!"
*BB smiles*
*snaps and previews photo... shrugs*



Get what I mean?
Look where he's looking -.-"


Anyways, just for an update for you guys.
Right now, the siblings available in JB are now down to two.

The other two are now in KL.
Sis is still in KL taking care of grandma and studying at the same time.
Benson is now in UTAR, PJ doing mechanical engineering.

Though we may be even more incomplete now but hey, it's for the best ya? We'll be together again pretty soon I hope.

My aunt Nicole and her boyfriend Chan Wan came down to JB, and they brought sis along too. SO they came over just to spend the weekend and unwind, also to see us. In those 2 days, we got to catch up. Was so happy to see sis again especially, and we hugggggged! Hahaa :D


And Benson who came back from National Service in Mersing not too long ago, is already packing his bags again to leave for KL. Everything's happening so fast indeed.


Well, I'm pretty happy he went though.
Because sis won't be alone anymore :)
They can look after one another in KL.

I'll miss you guys.
Please look out for one another and study smart.
If there's anything.. anything at all, just remember your jie's still here.
I love you both :)


* * * * * *


Haha, I've been paying some visits to GUESS recently.
Nope, I bought nothing. I'm broke mind you.
Well, I was just strolling by and...

"Hey, I'm looking for Su Min?"
"Huh? Who?"
"Su Min...?"

"Su Min... Oh you mean SUMMER! Okay hang on.."
"Oh Summer, yeah"



Haha, sorry lar 'Summer'... mana aku tahu.
Lol.

Yeap, I've been spending time with my babe.
Giving her massages and talks... LOL.
She looked tired and stressed mar! xD
But she's still doing great as usual :)


* * * * * *

5 papers down.
3 more to go.

Sat for Maths T [2] today.
Well, I felt some sense of satisfaction that I managed to answer most of the questions that I usually don't.

BECAUSE I STUDIED.
HAHA.

But I won't deny the fact that I may fail again lar, sniffle.
BUT I did better this time :)
I'm trying very hard k.


It'll be two Chemistry papers tomorrow.
Help.


Friday's the last paper, General Paper [1].
And then... hello holidays!
Which aren't holidays for me anyways... -.-"
Cause I've gotta get my team ready for our upcoming I.U. Day on the 14th of June.
So I can't go back to KL - woe my sacrifices.

This is it.
The last major school activity I'm gonna do.

Ahh, what the heck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't know what game is that, too blur to see.

☆..:¤Öñ€ ÔF ª K¡ñФ:..☆ said...

hahaa.. okay okay.
it's WoW.

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)