Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Seven Things.

Got tagged by Miss J over here :)
So here goes.



7 THINGS TO BE DONE BEFORE MY DEATH
- set out my will :)
- spend last quality moments with all my loved ones.
- married to the man I love and have beautiful children.
- see the world from a beautiful landscape with him holding me tight.
- finances are toploaded for my children and family.
- done everything I need to, cleared all my doubts and satisfied before I leave.
- get myself right before God.


7 THINGS I WILL NOT DO EVEN IF IT KILLS ME
- murder.
- sex before marriage.
- adultery.
- betray my family.
- renouncing my God.
- smoking and drugs.
- sacrificing others for my sake.


7 THINGS I DO WHEN I'M AWAY FROM PUBLIC
- get crazy... uhh no, crazier.
- strip down to comfortable lingerie. fetish.
- dress up. camwhore?
- sing, dance, jump and laugh uber hysterically. lol.
- cry out to God and get answers.
- emo? lol. Put on my DEEP thinking cap.
- **** ***. hee.


7 FAVOURITE SENTENCES/QUOTES/EXPRESSION
- "ohhemmgee!"
- "double-you-tee-age! double-you-tee-eff?"
ehh, it's fish lar.
- big sighs. or long ones that end with a yawn.
- "bila tahu, buat tak tahu. bila tak tahu, buat tahu!"
- shrugs. rolls eyes. raise eyebrow. lol. ROFLMAO.
- "lame buttocks".
- "noob!".


7 SONGS [ Mainly from MUSIC column on your right ]
- Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
- Apologize by Timbaland feat One Republic
- Innocence by Avril Lavigne
- Goodnight Goodnight by Maroon 5
- P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) by John Legend
- Dancing In The Moonlight by Toploader
- If That's Okay With You by Shane Ward


7 THINGS I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU DIDN'T DO IF YOU DID
- hurt my loved ones.
- abuse the trust I gave you.
- spread exaggerating rumours about me.
- steal from me.
- try to get physical with me e.g. fight, pull my hair, punch, slap
- take advantage of me.
- get SUPERBLY annoying and irritating.


7 PEOPLE TO TAG
- you.
- her.
- him.
- them.
- it.
- ...sheman.
- anyone who wants to do it! :P


OH.
And a question for you.


Should I get either one of these, both or none?
Please tell me :(

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)