Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Smile :)

Hahaa, hello.

The steamboat dinner with my ex-colleagues was reeaaalllyy nice! :D
And I've quit my part-time job already, lol.
Hahaa, to my surprise it was the same Korean BBQ place where we went to the last time with BK, Yen Fah, Ben, Jack, Rach, Andy, Nicholas and everyone else.
Miss them, big sighs.

Anyways!
The food was great, the company was great.
So we had great fun :D
[ credits to Hui San for pictures :) ]



Ah Lian, Xun Ling and Hui San.


Aww, so sweet, hahaaa... :D


Pui Ching, Hui San and Xun Ling.


I miss HER! :(
Have a kickass time in KL Hazel darling...


Eating and talking and laughing at the same time... XD


Alrighty, it's time to go home...


The best cashier line girls ever! :D

* * * * * *
Random pics at church :)


Jammin'!


LOL.
Our con-nette-to is back! :D


wOOt~!


Well, our car broke down... so we took a bus to the nearest stop and walked home.
Heh.


Benroy and I.
Love ya, mwarcks!

Goodnight.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)