Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2007

TRANSFORMERS!


Couldn't find a good poster I like, so I edited this :)

"IN the beginning, there was the Cube..."
Even with Optimus' serious voice, it tickles me.
LOL.


Well, my siblings and I went out on my treat.
Haa, glad they enjoyed the movie.


The movie was awesome... but we could've had better fun, eh?
Right Optimus? Yes.
Heh. Oh well.
Life. Period.


By the way, Megan Fox [Mikaela Banes] is hawwtt.
And somehow... Shia LaBeouf [Sam Witwicky] reminds me of Henry Seeley from Planetshakers!
LOL.

My
favourites are Optimus Prime and Bumblebee! :D
Bumblebee is the figure of your best friend and Prime is more of that "man-figure".
Hahaa... watched Transformers since I was a kid, and I hated Megatron, still lol.

It was funny though when Megatron kinda flicked a human with his robotic fingers saying, "disgusting.." and the guy flew to one side screaming. Hahaa...
The "custom-faded-paint-job" joke was funny too, lol.
It's very witty, great animation and effects, great plot, great casts, contains romance, friendship, the good and evil, it's one whole package. So, I won't spoil it for you.

The movie is a MUST WATCH.
So please... catch it with people you love and have a great time.
It's a great watch.

* * * * * *
The movie was actually a good getaway for a while cause I've just been having those 'bad-hair' days... urm nah, maybe worse than that.

Besides some personal issues that kept my eyes swollen, the very next day the City Harvest Church team were on their way to my school for those Friday periods in our Christian Fellowship, but their car brokedown on the highway. Nevertheless, still filled with enthusiasm, they called their other friends to come to their rescue just to make it to my school.

Meanwhile at school, I filled the time with games and some introduction just to hold up for a while. IN the end, Dave and Dorothy managed to their way into school and could just spend 3 minutes with them before everyone had to return to their classes. Well, that's not that bad alright, stuff like these are bound to happen.

What could be worse?
Many malay teachers started questioning how these 2 people could come in for religious activity. And even the Head of the PERTINA [Form 6 Club] came looking for me, questioning me, and I backed it up with facts and approval proofs, so he could just nod and leave.
Our principal, who's a Muslim *duh*, called our CF teacher in charge and told her that he doesn't want "these" people coming in again.

COME ON!
Sighs.

Firstly, the dumb MC didn't announce it to the assembly where the CF was located and made a lot of people who were looking forward to the CF very disappointed. Anyways, this whole thing against the CF brought a lot of spirits down especially after we've seen the great numbers that came for CF yesterday despite the fact many didn't know where it was. However, we've discussed among the CF and will use another alternative with official approval for CHC to come in freely. We'll see.

God, You make a way and be the light unto our path.

* * * * * *
Ahha, it's down time I decided to get a counter!
There you go (:
Established on 07.07.07, 0000hours.

Will be going for band practice later...
Autobots rule! :D

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)