Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Brace myself!


Ta-daahh! :D
Mel's with braces already.


Well, right now I'm just feeling that it's kinda tight.
My days to come may be tormenting, lol.
And that line down my lip right there, thanks to that dumb so-called-efficient nurse who accidentally cut me while wiring me up.
Thanks a lot, not.

Anyways, the last resort I dreaded has now become my one and only option.
UPU rejected me.
People, Mel's gonna do STPM.
I'm gonna die.


Sighs.


And Harris is now of short man power on the cashier line.
So, I'm gonna work part time and study at the same time.
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Mel sangat terrer ye?
My big-rear-end.

I'm sure that the government will put me in SMK Ulu Tiram or SMK Dato Jaafor, but I'm gonna go to PPD to request for SSI.
Yeap.

Everything else is alright.
Thank God for being our Jehovah Jireh.



P.S : Feeling like Ugly Betty now, lol.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)