Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007

I Passed My Driving's Pre-Test :)

Mwahahaa....
Bagusnye! :D


Lost marks on the Road Test only... sighs.
But the hill, side parking and 3 point turn memang bagus!
Wee for Mel :)

Danny Boy passed too.
Yeap we went together, haha.
And he better gimme Fall Out Boy's Infinity On High album!
I WANT IT DANIEL!
WHOO!

Tired though.
Was there from 3PM and came back at 6.30PM plus.
Oh well.

Esok kerja lagi....
I wanna earn money... wuwuwuwu.


Lol, my colleague told me that I have a secret admirer at work in the English Department.
And I know who that person is.
He's sweet lar... :)


THREE MORE DAYS
till I collect my SPM results.

Ah eh lar, Amalina sudah tewas lar...
Another malay gal in Batu Pahat dapat 19A1 untuk SPM!
Extraordinary.
10 subjects also I didn't get to handle properly, lol.
I wonder what subs she took... lol.

Okay, I'll go now...
Melissa, out!



P.S : First time trying Adobe Photoshop... so don't bother. LOL.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)