Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Nette, you're so boring..! -.-"

Like she mentioned in her blog, she had nothing else better to do.
And arrgh, she had to tag me of all people!

What did I ever meant about saving the world???
*hopeless*


* * * * * *
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Between 23-28 ;)

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Be with the people I love! :D

3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
Well, I WILL kick his/her ass too [like Nette] if it gets too far. There's a limit to what you can take away from me kayy... lol.

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Omg, that would be fantastic! Urrrm, I'd give up slacking as my favourite past time? Hehee..?

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Ohh definitely! There's Jesus... family and friends! :D


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Realistically, not really. But by faith, I believe so - I've got Jehovah Jireh ;)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My Saviour, family and friends.

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
I feel like.... loosing all the unnecessary fats I have! LOL.
Okay fine, honestly... I want to meet somebody I truly miss :(


9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I'd pray about it, drop hints and make sure the feeling's mutual before I could bring myself to it ;)

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Well, beside the fact that she doesn't want to save the world... psh.. lol...
She's my loving childhood friend, possesses a contagious-weird laughter and also the perfect person to have great conversations with, be it crappy or intellectual :)
Yes babe, I love you too.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Love. Pure love. A man after God's heart. Everything else will fall in its place - Nette
She couldn't be more right ;)

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Well, negative actions may not necessarily reveal the purity of the heart. A beautifully-perfect mask is the genius that conceals the identity of the wicked. So, I can't judge a book from its cover. I've gotta know that someone for a while before I can tell.

13. What would you do if you cannot get what you want in life?
Let go, Let God - Nette
She is making this easy :) hahaa.

14. What do you think 'Love' is?
It's everything. Literally. All-consuming and selfless. Check out 1 Corinthians 13 - Nette.
There she goes again, great minds think alike :)

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy, duh.... lol.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Laziness, LOL.

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Hahaa, nobody wanna sound so full of themselves here... but I love the fact that I can love people and be loved in return too :)

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
LOL, married... and successful, god willing. Hey, I'm trying to be optimistic here, lol.

19. Who's on friends & family list on your mobile phone?
Jerry, Dan, Sue, Brad, Celine, Benson, Benroy, En Ai, Kelvin, Matthew... :)

20. If you had 24 hours to do anything, anything at all in the world, whether it be realistically possible, what would it be?
Love.

8 person whom I tag:
NO FREAKING BODY.
It's time to save the world from these vicious tags... haarummph!

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)