Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

KL, here I come.


Destination:
RTM Angkasapuri, KL.

Hi guys :)
It's 12.30am and I've just finished packing everything I need for the National Debate at Angkasapuri, and my State Level Bowling Competition in Kluang.


If I'm not mistaken, we'll be staying at Belia Antarabangsa.



We'll be leaving at 10am today.
Man, I hope I'm ready.



My teacher was asked if our school was performing any item just because Cheras was performing a zapin dance. And without my consent, my teacher confirmed with them that I will sing a song while playing the guitar.

It's on National Television people!
And I AM SO NOT a guitarist :(
Lol, it's not my strongest instrument lar.
I'm still a noob at it kay, eventhough I can play by ear.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.
I can see Benson laughing at me now.
Whatever Ben, whatever.

Sighs, ahh well.
Anyways, I'll be singing "Setia" since it's based on the Independence month.
Hope I do well, especially when it's right after debating... lol.



I currently have no idea when they will broadcast the National Debate on tv, but I'll let you guys know if I do :)




Alright, I gotta go.
Gotta wake up early.
Goodnight :)

3 comments:

Dan's TV Show said...

hey if you can come by kampar and visit me.....

just a suggestion.

lol

dan.

ezra said...

Wow Mel, thats awesome!

God bless you during your stay there, hope that your voice will bring him glory, and on national TV too!

If you know the time it'll be airing do drop me a message, I wanna hear you sing. =)

☆..:¤Öñ€ ÔF ª K¡ñФ:..☆ said...

to dan:
sorry to say that i was no where near kampar, at all.
i said KL lar brudder, lol.

to ezra:
thank you very, very much!
i'm very sure it'll be airing sometime this month but no dates yet. and no i didn't get to sing, explanation with be in the next post. heh.

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)