Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Random Things Of A Student's Life.

Well, we were having a General Paper Quiz....
And there's our lovely Cik Fauziah testing us out.


She's a really nice lady folks :)




Ohh, can't see the writings on the board?
Let's zoom in shall we....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




ROFLMAO!!!
XD XD XD XD XD

OMGinger - Girls
WTFun - Boys

And oh, OMG won.
By 0.5 points! xD


People, let me introduce to you my brother from another mother,

Bryan Yong :)


ANNOUNCEMENT:
To anyone who wants to buy a "PUMP-IT UP" t-shirt can contact me anytime!
This is the limited edition, and it's running outta stock. RM30 ONLY.
So buy it now! :)



Limited Edition.
Call 016-7102307 if interested (;


It's really cool, so get one now! :D


This is like the 2nd time I met Kevin Fernandez
in the bus on the way home again though we're from different schools.
I'm from SDJ and he's from SSI...


I guess.. he's fated to be my bus buddy! ;D


P.S: Biology's detailed photosynthesis sucks the sunlight outta me. Damn plants.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)