Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Celine Tagged Me.

Gaaah, noooooo!
Sighs, malasnye... =/

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.


8 Different Points About My Perfect Lover:

1. A Christian who trusts and loves God with all his heart, mind and soul.
2. I'm the only woman he truly loves and there is no other.
3. Loving, sensible, caring, responsible, intelligent, wise in making decisions, matured, has a good sense of humour, share the same interests as I do. Keeps one another balanced :)
4. A man who knows romance and practices it on me, regularly ;)
5. Always share the good and bad times together, no matter what.
6. No secrets between us, no hidden feelings... everything's brought into discussion for the better, to build one another in a stronger relationship.
7. Able to connect and understand one another, even without spoken words.
8. Someone who's taller than me, preferably average in size, and loves children :P


TAGGING?
Anyone who wants to do it.

There.. I'm finally done.
The bedsheets are calling me...!




Well... It's only forever :)

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)