Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Never too late... (:

Howdy people!
Wow, it has been about a week since I've blogged.... lol.
I've been working my butt off, that's why.


[ I know I'm fleshy, duh. LOL ]


Dad and my siblings had a "gala-time" in KL while mum and I stayed back in JB.
Yeap. They came back last night, about an hour before I ended the day at work.
And I've got angpaus delivered to me still!
Awww.... :D I feel so loved!
Man... the peak hours in Harris are crazy okay.
Well, my job's okay though :)

Guess what?! I had visits from people I love again!
Lol, it's always nice to see them lar...
Zhi Sheng, Di Sheng, Long Sheng and family came down from Ipoh and the first the brothers did was to visit me in Harris! Aww... :D
I received an angpau from their parents too.
D and G had finally given me the pringles and ice-cream they promised me.
T'was soooo nice seeing y'all again! I love you guys!

Also had visits from Eunice & Philip Wong, Mun Sin and her sis, Pei Shi, some CA students and many more! :D

Dudes, I've been having... uhh... problems.
Is it called problems?
Whaddaya call it?

Hmm, I'm a new staff and... I've already had some of my colleagues asking me out.
Omg lar, he's my supervisor lagi... and he's very persistent which makes it sorta scary :/
He's chinese-cum-malay from Malacca, he's okay lar, but.. no lar.
I hope he finally got the reality of things after the call last night...
Sighs, he wasn't giving up :(
And people, the security guards too... =X
They claimed that I'm.. uhh.. cute?
LAWL.
They're looking at me everyday cause they're guarding at the entrance.. :/

Here here, let's look at some gifts I received this week... :)


Beautiful jacket!, long-awaited-necklace-from-Australia-from-Aaron Ong and it's real Opal!, earrings, scrunchies and a bracelet from mum and sis, a beautiful watch...
Ooh, they're so pretty! :D
I guess I'm easy to please?
Lol..

To my darlings who showered me with these gifts:
Thank you soooo much!
I love them, I love them, I love them! :D


I was doing my driving lessons again earlier on...
Did the standard slope, side parking and 3-point turn.
I stalled here and there, eventually lessen the stallings, and overall it was okay lar, hahaa.
Working hard to pay for my own driving tests... mmm.

* * * * * *

Got this forwarded e-mail, I don't like 'em except for occasionally meaningful ones only.
Here you go...


God Said NO!

- I asked God to take away my habit.
God said, No.
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said, No.
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience.
God said, No.
Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is learned.

I asked God to give me happiness.
God said, No.
I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain.
God said, No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said, No.
You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, No.
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.
God said...
Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.


* * * * * *

Happy Chinese New Year to all!
Gong Hey Fatt Choy! :D
Angpau na lai?
Hee...



I'm lovin' it!
[ refering to gifts received ]

Besos por you!
*mwaaahhh*
Ciao.



I'm missing you... ):

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)