Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Kerja, kerja, kerja...

Work, work, work....

My hardwork this month will pay off with
my very, very handsome salary.
Hee hee.


For Chinese New Year, I won't be going back to KL... :(
Will be working my butt off.
No collecting angpaus for me... sniff.

As for my Sundays, I'll have to miss church twice a month.. :(
Mmm, my church may not have a keyboardist for service.
So would the Mighty Kids programme too... sighs.

However, I CAN go to church on Sundays but I've got no transport.
If anybody wanna bring me to their church and it ends before 12PM,
PLEASE TELL ME. YOU'RE MOST WELCOMED.
Desperate here.

Sighs, very busy lar....
For my noon shifts, I have to be there before 12.30PM and
make my way out of Harris at 11.20PM.
Tired lar.
So late... :(

And I had to miss Singapore VS Thailand's 2nd Leg match.
Sighs... sooo wanted to watch it.
You know, just to have something to laugh about.
Tomorrow FULL shift somemore, before 9.40AM till 11.20PM... T.T





This place is beautiful...
Especially in April when it was in bloom last year :)



But this place can get ugly when it's dark especially when I come home at 7.30PM by bus.
That's why I won't go through this path at night.
Darlings, it's not a good idea unless you want bad stuff.
The dumb Desa Cemerlang people dunno how to put street lights here.
Ini hanya menggalakkan perbuatan jenayah.
Teruk.



Cashiers go home the latest... :(

So....

Use the main road where everyone can see you :)

Haaa.... so many friends I've seen today!
Ananthan, Sue, Preetha, Adelia, Andeline, ex-schoolmates, and so on.
Sorry if I didn't mention more names.
Brain can't really function now.
Also made very good friends with my colleagues.
People like Hui Ching, Yi Ping, Jia Ling, Pei Chng, Hui San and so on...
I like Hui Ching, she's really nice :)

Attention to anybody who's looking for a job:
We need part-timers at Plaza Pelangi's BookFair.
Please come to HARRIS, Tebrau City for a walk-in interview.
Mondays - Thursdays, 10AM - 7PM.


.... Well, yesterday was TOO interesting for me.
That's all I'll say.

My undang test is this Saturday.
And I've not finished studying....!
Ohh, I hope I don't flunk :(
Off days only on Thursdays!
Mmm.

Alrighty, FULL shift tomorrow....
I need my rest.

But before that, I'll leave you with this beautiful clip.
I was sooooo moved when I watched this episode on Channel 5.
It's worth sharing - courtesy of Steph Tay.

People, the man.... Sherman Pore.
I'm sure his beloved wife would be so proud of him.
Well, I would if my future husband did this for me when I'm gone...


Goodnight :)







See The Pyramids
Along the Nile
Watch the sun rise
On a tropic isle
Just remember darling
All the while
You belong to me...

See the market place
In old Algiers
Send me photographs
And souvenirs
Just remember
'Til your dream appears
You belong to me....

I'll be so alone
Without you
Maybe
You'll be lonesome, too
Maybe
You'll be lonesome too
And blue

Fly the ocean
In a silver plane
See the jungle
When its wet with rains
Just remember
Till you're home again
Or until I come home to you
You belong to me...

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)