Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

As 2007 draws to its closure...


Brad's Christmas Open House...




Sniff... we're all fading away.... :( :( :(


And it just came to light that Daniel Tan has quit Form Six and will be proceeding to UTAR in Perak for business admin.
Will miss you sitting next to me Dan...

Sue will be gone to Inti Nilai too, doing commerce.
So both my besties will be gone far away from me starting next week.
Both Anan and Brad are in KL too... everyone's gone except for me...
I'll miss you so very much Sue, sniff :(
ALL THE BEST TO YOU BOTH.
BFF!!!



Like this shirt? (:
Let me know!
Limited stocks left - RM22 ONLY.




Then we just came back from Eunice Wong's surprise party...
Hahaa, she was pretty surprised alright...
To find about 13 people cramped in her bedroom.
LOL.

Well, like my other besties...
She's going away to KL too, Sunway College.
So we planned a surprised party for her.


The jamming sessions with uncle!
He's really good okay...


Benroy, Ivan, Philip, Mel and Soon Khit...
All squeezing our butts together!
Hahaa.. :)


Stella, En Ai and myself - had a great time catching up :)





Credits to the Tans for fetching us to and fro too!
Special thanks to Yen Fah for that white shirt I'm wearing (:
Love you guys :)

Alright.

I've got a finalization discussion with my classmate for our Ecology project tomorrow.
Goodnight.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)