Pages

Thursday, December 06, 2007

With The Siew's

Good evening, it's Melissa Yap reporting from the Siew's!

Hahaa, hey...
I'm currently in Evonne, Elaine and Calvin's house.
Really glad that their family don't mind having us here.
A BIG THANK YOU to Uncle James and Aunty Carol!

Yes, sis and I are currently in KL!
Woke up at 5AM, went to catch the 7.30AM bus, but only took off at 8AM.
Reached at about 1PM, Evonne and Janning came for us...
Ooh, miss them so much! Finally meeting them after it's been ages!
Caught a quick bite at McD's and came to their lovely home.



At the bus terminal.

We're here to stay over until the 9th for the All For Christ Camp!
wOOt!
Well, like I mentioned in my previous post...
We're gonna be having hardcore dance training and perform everywhere in KL!

And I won't be returning home to JB for Christmas... :(
*awww*
It's gonna be Christmas here in KL this year.
Ahh well, it's a change.

And...
I would probably return after Christmas.

SO.

To all my KL friends or anyone who'd be coming to KL,
The AFC team will be performing from the 14-16 Dec around KL.
I'll confirm the venues. But one of them is definitely gonna be KLCC!


So that's all for now...
Take care y'all and enjoy your holidays! (;


* * * * * *
Here's some pics at church the other Sunday... :)



Begin.




Wheee!



Bang!



Gaaahhh!



Benson, you're going down!!


Benson's down! :D
End.


Jef Fri :)




Bryan.. same old, same old.





Grinnnnn.


Ooooh... lol.



Sisters.




Mum! :)




We're rofl-ing? Lol.




Merry Christmas y'all... ;)

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)