Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

Ahh, StinkerBell's Got Me!

Owwhh, I got tagged by the one and only StinkerBell..!
Lol, alright then...



RULES:
Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly. At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names. NO TAG BACKS.

Great, where do I start... urrm..


10 weird habits or little known things about me:

1. "Melissa" is not in my ID because grandma objected to putting it in my birth certificate but my parents called me Melissa since I was born anyway.
It is a Greek name which means Honeybee.
And I was actually almost named Sarah or Gwen. LOL... XD

2. I was born on the 12th of April 1989 at 4.39PM and I was already 8 pounds when I just got out into this world... *gasping? yeah, huge!*
I was never thin my entire life, lol. I hardly eat 'sweet stuff' but I'm still this huge.. T-T

And check this out:
- Melissa, 12 April 1989
- Benson, 12 November 1990 [ 1 year difference from 1st child ]
- Celine, 12 October 1992 [ 2 years difference from 2nd child ]
- Benroy, 1 September 1995 [ 3 years difference from 3rd child ]

I think my parents like the number 12? Lol..
Which becomes one of us siblings' favourite numbers :)


3. I'm a half Hokkien and half Hakka, dad and mum. My family and relatives are too huge to mention in digits.
Very productive, lol.

4. I never dyed, permed or rebonded my hair, tatooed or had more than 2 piercings.
I don't follow trends.

5. I was a Buddhist but received the Lord's salvation when I was nine in 1998 :)
The best thing that ever happened.

6. The piano, bass guitar and the acoustic guitar [G major only, lol] are my fluently-played instruments. I may be musically inclined but I never attended music classes because I play by ear. And nope, my siblings and I are the only generation who are musically inclined, not inherited. Definitely God's gift. I've got no visible double eyelids because they're hidden inside, lol. People say I don't look local or sound local, mostly mistaken for a Korean or Jap. But I'm really not of ANY mix or either lived abroad, ever.

7. I'd break silences by laughing hysterically thinking about events that happened in the past.
I sleep and bathe late, bite the skin off my fingertips [I couldn't anymore after having my braces, I tried really, lol] - bad habits.
And I prefer the computer with internet over the television.

8. I was head over heels for Daniel Radcliffe... but not really anymore.
Britney Spears got me interested to do music professionally.
WTH right... -.-"
She was great when she first came into the industry, eventually became some slut later... and now?
She's bald.

9. Two different people with the same name, Daniel Tan, are my best friends.
One in my childhood, during kindergarten who's now lost.
The other one was from primary 6 till now :)

10. I am in love with someone... for 3 years now.
However, the status is single, but not looking. Thanks.


TAGGING next:
1. Wanda, Alven and Macy
2. Jess and Ben
3. Bryan and Lynette
4. Sue and Daniel
5. Sumin and Hazel
6. YOU :)

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)