Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Jangan curi idea best aku!

Mwahahahaaa.
I was just being creative...
As always... *ahem*

I'm a genius! :D


So, I proposed to use this Yearbook thingy as our class' section in the school magazine!
Oh, how smart... I know, I know... ;)

Getting everyone to have their pictures taken, place their faces on different frames, [kinda tiring by the way], letting them choose their favourites, discussing together as a class on what titles we ought to give each other. It wouldn't be fun or real if we chose the "Miss and Mr" titles ourselves. And lastly, letting them think of their quotes or favourite phrases to represent them.

It's simple, hilarious, has good standards and looks really great in the school magazine!
According to the teacher in charge, it was the best they've received in years :)

Compared to those students who draw aimlessly or poorly and paste random student pictures here and there, drawing cartoon characters with different heads.
In my opinion, it's very secondary or primary quality.
No offense. Lol.

Anyways. Here's the product that I've worked so diligently on.
Hehee. Hope you guys like it too :)

And the next time I see someone do something similiar like this...
I'd know they stole it from me ;)

Ciao!


[Click to enlarge image]



No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)