Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm craving for sinful indulgences...


Chocolate Indulgence...



Mango Cake that I bought for dad's birthday last year...



That old Banana Chocolate cake my family always loved...



*stumbled*
Ohhhhh maaannnn....


Any delicious cakes...



Yummy waffles...
*ahhhhhh!*



Chocolate strawberry martinis...




T.G.I.F's Cookies 'N Cream....
Oh goshh...


Even our local ice-kacang and cendol....
The Chinese New Year weather is really not helping!



Mouth watering pancakessss...


Sweet strawberry cakes...



ANY DESSERTS....


Big sighs.
Anyone wanna satisfy my sinful cravings?
:) Anyone?

2 comments:

Dan's TV Show said...

haha.

your attempts AT tempting me

is admirable.

But i've completely developed an immune system against sweet desserts.

Except the occasional MCd cone

xD

☆..:¤Öñ€ ÔF ª K¡ñФ:..☆ said...

LOL.
awwwww.
too bad then :)
better luck next time!

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)