Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hey.

Yes, I'm here yet again to apologize for my absence.
Truly sorry, blame the exam period.
Alright Suph, I'm sorry kay?
Hee.


So.
Here's to Suph :)


- SETARA starting on the 29th of Oct.
- MUET for 2nd bathches, 3rd & 6th Nov.
- I'm afraid of not being up to expectations.
- Not really prepared nor confident. Gosh, I'm gonna flunk! :/
- PERTINA's Jamuan next Saturday night. Theme is "Datuk & Datin".
WTH? O.o
Still not sure of what songs to perform. Haven't even pay for that blardy compulsary ticket. LOL.
- Lower Six is already stressful, don't wanna think about Upper Six yet.
- I love Omega's Chemistry tuition. I love Madam Koh! :D
- I love the bass effect pedal darling gave me... :) it rocks!
- I need some essentials like money. Kechiing!
- I miss ALL my friends... :(
- I'm putting on weight, NOOOOOO! :( :( :(


Sis is now working with Roxy and Quiksilver.
So, she asked me to try a few clothes in Roxy, which didn't really pick my fancy.
But anyways, I snapped this...


Something Mel wouldn't wear out.
Can't, or rather, shouldn't.
LOL.


The few days have been lovely! eventhough I really should be kissing my books and doing countless exercises. I'm afraid that I've been cutting myself some slack during these Raya holidays...
Erm, gaahh ohh fine... a lot.

Shrugs.



P.S: I really NEED a pair of new jeans, geez.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)