Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Celine's Fiesta (:

I'll let the pictures and captions do the talking....


Cut it!
Happy Birthday Sis... (: - love you.



As creamy as it looks, it's surprisingly not jelak :D


Sibling love.


Yen Fah, Jack & their sister, Kristen!
Meeting her for the first time... (:


Jeremy (;


The girls who still remained, there were more k...

The guys... :D



Sisters (;


The tonnes of presents she received... (:


Biggie, SE and Chloe!


I'd also like to give a big shoutout to Sue, my BF....
I love you with all my heart!
Happy 18th Birthday!
Welcome to the "Legal Firm" darl (;

P.S: Woot! It's the holidays, but I've gotta study
for my Setara which is AFTER my hols -.-"

4 comments:

lingwei said...

i'm lingwei...nai...... 9..... ha... wat am i doing ??? i also dunno...leh... add me lo... my friendster add is lingwei_me@hotmail.com///// kicap..... ///////////may may///////////////n u look nice....

Anonymous said...

kkkjkjkjkjkk nooooooooooob.......

☆..:¤Öñ€ ÔF ª K¡ñФ:..☆ said...

okay ling wei, thanks for dropping by!

☆..:¤Öñ€ ÔF ª K¡ñФ:..☆ said...

hmm, i have a feeling that that's benson.

gg noooooob!

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)