Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Tribute: Michael Jackson


I've finally found the time for this tribute.
But he did capture my heart when I was very young.
Thanks to his songs and MTVs.



"Black Or White, Heal The World, Earth Song, You Are Not Alone, Thriller, Bad, Billie Jean, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, Remember The Time, Jam, Dangerous, One More Chance, I'll Be There..."

I'm not crazy about him, but those are some great hits I tell you!




No matter how many people made fun, mock or criticize him
(I'm guilty too)...
We can't deny that he was indeed one of the world's finest performers.
Yes, maybe not the greatest person to everyone, but he's one damn good performer that captured hearts all over the world.



He came up with his distinct style in music and dance moves
that created many copycats after him.
For instance, this one here.
Girls would scream and faint just at the sight of him.
Very vicious and brutal females I tell you, if you've seen his live videos before.



Also his ability to dance like this.
Not forgetting that he invented the "Moonwalk".
He's only one year younger than my mum!
And now I can't show my kids what MJ looks like when he's old and grey.



Somehow, it was only okay for MJ to grab his groin while dancing.
Doing high pitch noises like "teeheeee!".
Making "tahhh!" noises after singing every sentence.
If anyone else did that anywhere, we'd say he's a freak or he's a lame copycat.
It was only okay if MJ did it. It was just his trademark.




Michael Jackson - Black Or White (HD)

This was ultimately my favourite MTV as a kid.
There was just so much unity in this, love love the face transitions!
It was only recently that I realized Tyra Banks was in it too, lol.




Michael Jackson
( 1958 - 2009 )

"If you've been performing infront of 100 million people since the age of 5,
you're automatically different"


Born black, died white.
You'll be remembered MJ, thanks for the music.
Rest in peace.



* * * * * * *

On the contrary...
It doesn't really help when I keep seeing him in "Plants VS Zombies".

Especially when he emerged from the graves with his back-up dancers.
You'll get it if you play the game.


Pretty addicted to this game I tell you.
I've finished the whole thing and I'm still playing for more items.

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)