Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Unbraced myself!

Okay, I apologize for the lack of updates, my computer is STILL dead.
So, here I am making a brief one.


Okay this was the last day I had my braces on.




And now?




Tadaaaa!
Whatcha think?


Well, it still feels weird not having the metal around cause I just got so used to it the past 3 years.
But I'm getting around to it :) Having retainers on for life now.



We love couple Thursdays! :D
And we also celebrated our 4th courtship anniversary, 14th November.
I love you, mwarcks!



Mmm mmmmm.... yummylicious!



I don't think I look good with specs, lol.



We love Christmas!
So warm, cozy, and romantic...
You gotta love the christmas season!

But of course, there's a greater reason why you should love it,
that's when Love came to this earth 2000+ years ago :)
And then Jerry came to the earth too, after 2000+ years, lol.


And oh yeah, I just got my new gray contact lenses.
I love it :D



Whatcha think?
With or without? Vote at my poll!



Jerry and I were the only ones dressed up for Deepavali.
Even our indian pals bailed out on us, lol.


And Anderene and I played James Bond with Pim from MV Doulos :D
Hahaa, eh Anderene? *nudge nudge wink wink*
Don't worry honey, you're always my Jerry Bond, lol...
Okay scratch that, the name doesn't suit.

The rest of the photos are on Facebook, check it out ;)
Right now I'm still 70kg, omg....
Gotta try harder.

Hey Elaine darling, send me the photos that we took together last Saturday okay!


That's all for now I guess.
Till next time :)

No comments:

♥ COUNTING THE DAYS

you complete me :)